Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of Digital & Mixed Signal front-end VLSI design on advanced nodes
- 5+ years mixed-signal design & simulation
- 3+ years hands-on post-fabrication validation of custom microelectronics parts
- 5+ years of digital & mixed-signal high-speed VLSI design
- 5+ years experience designing with VLSI CAD tools (Cadence tool flows)
- Expert at modeling and analysis of high speed digital & analog signaling using mathematical and circuit simulations tools
- Expert at characterizing high speed digital and mixed-signal fabricated microelectronics using laboratory equipment
- Expert Scripting skills with strong Linux/Unix command line computer literacy
- Solid programming skills
- VLSI device characterization in laboratory setting using probe station
- Fundamentals of radiation physics for microelectronics.
- Responsible for the design, simulation, implementation of digital and mixed-signal VLSI circuits as well as post-fabrication verification on high-speed PCB circuit boards.
- For this role, you must be sufficiently experienced to independently define detailed design specifications, and proficient with all stages of design, implementation and experimental validation.
- Must be a self-starter able to work independently and with other team members with minimal support
- This is an opportunity to work with subject matter experts in custom tooling for novel architectures, compilers, statistical learning, microelectronics, semiconductors and radiation physics.