GPU Modeling Infrastructure Engineer
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Job Type: Fulltime
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Science or equivalent
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years Software Testing Engineering or related work experience
- Strong Python programming skills
- Experience with GPU SW and/or application testing using OpenCL, Vulkan or Metal.
- Experience with any of Jenkins, Linux (csh/bash), Windows, Python and its ecosystem, SQL databases, MongoDB, Splunk, Web design, data mining, Docker/Kubernetes
- Run more than 20 million tests every month on our most advanced GPU C++ models.
- Work closely with our system modeling, hardware design, verification, driver compiler and post-silicon teams to configure, debug, optimize the test plans and their execution on our compute farm and develop tools to analyze and report the results.
- Get exposure to Windows, Vulkan, OpenGL conformance test suites, in addition to a large infrastructure with Linux, Windows, Web servers, SQL databases, Python, Perl and Ruby tools.
- Have the opportunity to innovate to accelerate our migration to cloud-based technologies.