Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of RTL FPGA design & implementation
- 5+ years of digital signal processing and filter experience
- Scripting and C+ programming skills on Linux
- 3+ years of Low level programming and driver experience
- 5+ years experience in full FPGA flow, from RTL to Lab.
- Fundamentals of radiation physics for microelectronics is a plus
- Strong fundamentals in digital and mixed-signal design
- Knowledge of processors, state machine and hardware/software interface
- Sound analytical skills
- Familiar prevailing industry tools and languages in digital and mix-signal design, such as Verilog/SystemVerilog, Virtuoso, Verilog AMS, Matlab, etc.
- For this role, you must be sufficiently experienced to independently define detailed design specifications, and proficient with all stages of design, implementation and experimental validation.
- Must be a self-starter able to work independently and with other team members with minimal support
- This is an opportunity to work with subject matter experts in custom tooling for novel architectures, compilers, statistical learning, microelectronics, semiconductors and radiation physics.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.