Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Software Defined Radios
- Experience with Cellular communication and protocols
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Experience with geolocation and direction finding
- Must be a local candidate that is able to work onsite
- 14 or more years of experience with embedded software development
- Experience with SIGINT and ELINT
- Leads activities to develop, document and maintain complex architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
- Leads development of code and integration of complex software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develops software verification plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met. Provides technical leadership for software projects and leads software supplier management activities.
- Leads development, selection, tailoring and deployment of processes, tools and metrics. Leads software research and development projects.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for software domains, system-specific issues, processes and regulations.
- Tracks and evaluates software team and supplier performance to ensure product and process conformance to project plans and industry standards.
- Trains and mentors others. Works under consultative direction.
*Please use Submit button to apply to this position. If this position is not your exact fit, please use Apply Now button to submit your resume and describe your ideal opportunity.