Education: Bachelor of Engineering / computer science / mathematics / physics / chemistry
Start Time: 7:30 AM
End Time: 4:30 PM
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in software engineering
- 1+ years of experience utilizing Agile development process
- Scrum master experience in an agile development environment
- Experience with collaborative Confluence environment including JIRA (Preferred)
- Lead role as an Agile Scrum Master for multiple Integrated Product Teams by managing daily Agile Sprint process and cadence.
- Agile Development and product line leadership.
- Continuous integration, testing, and delivery.
- Decompose complex requirements and capabilities into executable discrete user stories.
- Support Product Owner in technical leadership of Product Team
- Develop and Maintain Agile Team metrics
- Leads activities to develop, document and maintain complex architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
- Leads development of code and integration of complex software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develops software verification plans, test procedures and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Provides technical leadership for software projects and leads software supplier management activities.
- Leads development, selection, tailoring and deployment of processes, tools and metrics. Leads software research and development projects.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for software domains, system-specific issues, processes and regulations.
- Tracks and evaluates software team and supplier performance to ensure product and process conformance to project plans and industry standards.
*Please use Submit button to apply to this position. If this position is not your exact fit, please use Apply Now button to submit your resume and describe your ideal opportunity.